Sunday 15 September 2013

SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Threat)


My Strengths
I'm a friendly people. I can associate and will be kind to everyone as long as they are kind to me. I'm a caring person. I like to help my friends as long as I can do something that can help them. I'm a forgiving person too.

My Weaknesses
However, my weaknesses are far worse than my strength. I'm a selfish person, caring only for my business. I'm grumpy person too, I often get angry when someone doing a mistake that can bother me. Also, I'm a labile, lazy, careless, and impatient person. But, I promise I will try to be a better person.

My Opportunities
My environment, such as my parents, my teachers, my friends, and my school, can help me to be a success and better person in future.

My Threats
However, my threats are stronger than my opportunities. I like playing games. It can make me ignore my responsibilities, such as my tasks, homeworks, assignments, and many more. So, I will try to refrain, doing my responsibilities first rather than playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment