Monday 27 January 2014

GERUNDS AND INFINITIVES

Gerunds:
1. The sun shining bright today.
2. She enjoys reading a novel.
3. Gary dislikes working in front of computer all day.
4. The models practiced walking with some books on their heads.
5. My sister recommended eating in a seafood restaurant.
6. This broken bicycle needs some fixing.
7. The child denied stealing a piece of candy.
8. My brother would never consider buying another motorcycle.
9. They discussed moving to the city to find a job.
10. Nina imagined lying on a beach under a palm tree.

Infinitives:
1. His dream is to play for Arsenal FC.
2. My mother asks me to do my homework.
3. Don't forget to cut your hair today!
4. My teacher told me to study harder.
5. He taught my sister to swim.
6. We need something to eat.
7. He asked to talk to the store manager.
8. Where did you learn to speak English?
9. Tom plans to study abroad next year.
10. Frank offered to help us paint the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment