Monday 6 January 2014

IF CONDITIONAL

1. If I have one billion rupiahs, I will buy a notebook.
    If I had one billion rupiahs, I would buy a notebook.
    If I had one billion rupiahs, I would have bought a notebook.

2. I will be happy if I play football with my friends.
    I would be happy if I played football with my friends.
    I would have been happy if I had played football with my friends.

3. If I have one billion rupiahs, I will travel to France.
    If I had one billion rupiahs, I would travel to France.
    If I had one billion rupiahs, I would have traveled to France.
    
4. I will be happy if I watch Arsenal's football match.
    I would be happy if I watched Arsenal's football match.
    I would have been happy if I had watched Arsenal's  football match.

5. If I have one billion rupiahs, I will build a mosque.
    If I had one billion rupiahs, I would build a mosque.
    If I had one billion rupiahs, I would have built a mosque.

6. I will be happy if I have a lot of money.
    I would be happy if I had a lot of money.
    I would have been happy if I had a lot of money.

7. If I have one billion rupiahs, I will donate some to the orphans.
    If I had one billion rupiahs, I would donate some to the orphans.
    If I had one billion rupiahs, I would have donated some to the orphans.

8. I will be happy if I spend my holiday in England.
    I would be happy if I spent my holiday in England.
    I would have been happy if I had spent my holiday in England.

9. If I have one billion rupiahs, I will save some at the bank.
    If I had one billion rupiahs, I would save some at the bank.
    If I had one billion rupiahs, I would have saved some at the bank.
    
10. I will be happy if I meet Thierry Henry.
      I would be happy if I met Thierry Henry.
      I would have been happy if I had met Thierry Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment