Monday 20 January 2014

My Holiday

Last holiday, I went to my junior high school friend's house. It is located in Cimahi. I went there on December 31st, 2013, because I want to spend my time there to celebrate the new year. I felt very excited when I realized that the new year is coming. I was hoping that 2014 will be the year which I can be a better person, both in physical and spiritual. Also, I was hoping that many good things will happen this year.

The night before, I had prepared all of things that I have to brought to my friend's house. I have prepared some snacks, such as crackers, biscuits, and soft drinks. Also, I brought some great movies to watch at night. I brought some clothes and toiletries so it would be easy to take a bath there. After everything I need were packed, I went to my friend's house.

We decided to met at a restaurant. We were having lunch there, and shared some stories about our own schools. I felt happy because after long time, we can met and gathered together like the old days, when we were still at junior high schools. All of us missed that moments. Therefore, we would not waste this quality time.

After lunch, we were going to bought some fireworks for night. We stopped on the side of the road, and went to a shop that sold some fireworks. We bought many kind of fireworks there. Then, we decided to went to a supermarket because we want to bought more snacks to eat while watching some movies. After we thought the snacks were enough, we went to my friend's house.

It was almost 7 P.M. when we arrived at my friend's house. We have a prayer then prepared all of the snacks and movies. We watched some movies until it was 11 P.M. So, we went outside of my friend's house and having a fireworks party. It was a great view at the sky, when we light some fireworks plus some hits from other people fireworks.

Nobody saws that the clock shows it was 00:00 in January 1st, 2014. I can heard many voices from around me shouting "Happy New Year!", including my friends. People lighted the fireworks much more, grew louder from faraway places and filled the sky. Sounds from trumpets around my friend's house shouting like they were welcoming the new year. That were some great and unforgettable moments from my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment