Sunday 19 January 2014

LEADER OF STUDENT COUNCIL

Sometimes, maybe you hear your friends talking about Student Council in school. Do you know what Student Council is? It is an organization which role is to organize and hold various activities in the school. Student Council can also accommodate the aspirations from students. Student Council plays an important role to connect students with teachers. Without Student Council, it is hard to transmit the advice, opinions, comments, or even criticisms from students to teachers.

Student Council has to be an organizations that works best for serving and transmitting students aspirations. This can be happen if Student Council has a great leader, a hardworking person, a responsible person. Let me introduce myself before. My name is Arsent Medyna Ramsya. Now, I'm studying in XI Science 4, SMAN 3 Bandung. I want to offer myself as a candidate for the Student Council leader.

I have some abilities which can be some advantages for leading Student Council. I'm a responsible person. I'm also a good listener, I will hear all of students aspirations. I'm just going to sort out these aspirations, and draw a conclusion so it will be easy to tell them to teachers. I'm a hardworking person too. I will do my best to help all that students need, such as school events.

I have an vision and some missions if I can become the leader of Student Council. My vision is to make Student Council as a good organization that can help students to improve their abilities, creativity, and their achievements. My missions are:

  1. Create a good atmosphere between students and teachers.
  2. Make the Student Council as a container of aspirations from students.
  3. Hold some social events which are beneficial, whether it is inside or outside our school
"A great leader is not a person which have good abilities, knowledge, and leadership skills. They are nothing if they can't be a good listener."

No comments:

Post a Comment